Rules & Information
We want to make your stay both pleasant and comfortable. If you need any information, please feel free to inquire at the Campground Office. Please help us make your stay here more enjoyable through your cooperation with the following simple rules:
Thank you for following our park rules:
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH.
- Check-in after 12 p.m. (noon) on day of arrival.
- Check-out before 11 a.m. on day of departure. Please make arrangements prior to
10 a.m. if staying an extra night.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- We love our animal friends. Please keep all pets on a leash. Clean up after your pet in the Bark Park and all areas of the campground. Pets must never be left unattended outside RV. No excessive barking.
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Visitors are welcome! One RV, and two vehicles parked at each site maximum. Additional parking is provided near office.
- Please respect others privacy. No trespassing through other RV sites.
- State law prohibits the discharge of gray or black water on the ground. All sewer connections must be airtight on both ends.
- Vehicle washing, oil changes, automotive work, clothes lines, running generators, and ground fires are prohibited in the campground. Open fires are limited to a personal fire pit at least 6" off the ground, and must be extinguished by bedtime.
- Please limit the use of alcohol to your own site.
- Drunkenness, vulgarity, or immoral behavior will not be tolerated.
- Without prior approval of management, any vehicle which detracts from the intent, purpose, or general appearance of the campground is not allowed. This includes any RV unit over 10 years of age.
- Please take all trash to dumpster on the west side of office building.
Park management is not responsible for loss, damages or claims to property of guests due to fire, theft, accident or any other cause. The management also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. RV Park & Campground closes certain sites and areas of the Campground for landscaping and maintenance throughout the season.